H&S Performance garage in Norwich recommends Fortè Fuel Protection from damaging effects of Ethonal Petrol
Fortè Advanced Formula Petrol Treatments
Let’s start with prevention…
FORTÈ ADVANCED FORMULA PETROL TREATMENT should be used at six-month intervals for maximum fuel economy. To be used for regular maintenance with Forté Petrol Specialist Injector Cleaner as part of a Complete Petrol System Clean. When added to the fuel tank to clean and lubricate the entire fuel system, providing optimum fuel efficiency and formulated explicitly in response to consumers’ needs to save fuel.
Preventative Treatment with Fortè Fuel Cleaning Protection From Damaging Effects Of Ethanol Petrol:
- Cleans the fuel system guarding fuel systems from damaging effects of ethanol petrol
- Keeps intake manifolds and ports, intake valves and combustion chambers free of deposits caused by ethanol
- Restores and helps to maintain and improve performance, restoring power and fuel efficiency
- Compatible with all petrol fuel from E5, E10 up to E20
NOW FOR THE CURE TREATMENT.
Petrol Specialist Injector Cleaner
Forté Petrol Specialist Injector Cleaner is a blend of specially selected cleaning agents that act in unison to dissolve deposits formed in fuel systems that restrict efficient delivery of fuel to the combustion chambers. Forté Petrol Specialist Injector Cleaner is compatible with all fuel system and engine components, including lambda sensors and catalytic converters. Forté recommends that its Petrol Specialist Injector Cleaner be used at regular service intervals or should symptoms indicate that treatment is needed.
To be used for regular maintenance in conjunction with Forté Advanced Formula Gas Treatment or Forté Petrol Saver as part of a Complete Petrol System Clean.
- Removes lacquer and varnish also carbon deposits from single and multi-hole injectors
- Reduces exhaust emissions
- Restores efficiency to the fuel delivery system to improve combustion process, improving engine performance
- Neutralises acids and stabilises fuel against moisture, decay and corrosion
- Compatible with Catalytic Converters, Oxygen Sensors and Gasoline Particulate Filters
- Compatible with all petrol fuels, including Ethanol up to E10
SERVICING YOUR VEHICLE.
If you would like to speak to our qualified staff about a vehicle service or other Forte product services call 01603 488655.
Available now at H&S Performance Garage in Norwich. Open Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5.30 pm Find us at 8-10 Page Rd, NR3 2BX.